Frequently Asked Questions
How long it will take to complete this project ?
- loan approval - One Week
- Installation - Two weeks from the date of agreement Signing
- CEB/ LECO Approval and System Commissioning- Within 3 weeks from Installation
(NOTE: This period may vary according to availability of goods, availability of Net Meters in the Authority.)
What if the system Over Generate or Under Generate my monthly usage. ?
- All the additional energy units will be credited to your utility account and carry forwarded, which can be used for next 10 your.
- In under generate or over usage, the customer has to pay for those units according to the tariff, from the lowest slab.
- Any shortage, from the declared annual average output will be addressed accordingly by optimizing or adding additional modules, under the performance warranty by Genso.
- Seasonal and daily weather changes affect monthly output, but have to be balanced in annual average.
Will this system limits my household activities..?
- All the appliances run by grid energy
- Solar power re- feed the grid to balance what you've imported from grid.
- Your house never depends on solar energy or cannot run only by solar energy.
- Rain or cloudy weather will never affect your household activities.
- Any equipment ( motors, air conditioners) load can be worked as usual from the grid power.
What are the benefits of solar other than Total Bill Saving..?
- No risk of disconnection
- Freed from future tariff changes.
- Can liberally use energy for air conditioning, heating and cooking.
- Reduces heat transfer into the space below the panel mounted area.
What is the maintenance cost of the system..?
- System is designed to run its own with zero maintenance
- In dusty environments with less rain, panel surface washing is needed in four months intervals to optimize the harvest
- All the other maintenance needs will be addressed under component warranties.
How do I know that the system runs smoothly..?
- The LCD display gives production data, daily, monthly and total basis.
- Online remote monitoring displays real time information on system performances.
- Annual report on solar harvest, prepared by Genso Engineering team based on above data, will be presented to the customer.
- Above all you will be getting a monthly bill of just 30 Rupees to completely forget concerns on Energy Bills.